Application of the GDPR 679/2016
GDPR is the acronym for "General Data Protection Regulation" which in Italian means "General Data Protection Regulation". The regulation, approved by the European Parliament, entered into force in 2016 and is fully applicable from 25 May 2018.
Holder of the treatment
The data controller is Kinki Club, who can be contacted at email@example.com
Purpose of data processing
The processing of your personal data is aimed at:
- Ensure correct navigation on the kinkiclub.it website
- Meeting requests by email and / or via the contact form
- Respect all the obligations incumbent on the data controller provided for by current legislation
- Defend a right in court or before judicial authorities exercising judicial functions
Methods of data processing
The processing of your data is carried out in a manner strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes. The operations can be carried out with or without the aid of electronic, telematic or automated tools.
Provision of data
The provision of data is optional, but in any case necessary for:
- Correct functioning of the contact form
- Correct navigation on the kinkiclub.it website
The consent to the provision of data is accepted when you click the checkbox under the contact form and registration request. Failure to consent will prevent the aforementioned forms from functioning.
Your personal data will be processed and stored for the entire period necessary for correct navigation on this website, as well as for the period necessary for the defense of your rights in court or before judicial authorities. In any case, personal data will be processed and stored for the period necessary for the correct fulfillment of the conservation obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes provided for by law or regulation, to which the data controller is subject.
Your data entered via the contact form will be kept only for the period necessary for the exchange of information between you and the Data Controller.
Your personal data may be disclosed or otherwise read by:
- Subjects authorized to process
- Data processors and other authorized subjects such as: maintenance staff of the kinkiclub.it site, IT service providers and related collaborators or assistance providers; all subjects in any case properly trained in the processing of personal data in compliance with the aforementioned legislation
- Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations
- Subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations
Transfer of data abroad
Your data is not transferred abroad as:
- The kinkiclub.it site is hosted on servers managed by an Italian company within national borders
- The collection of navigation data is carried out using special software installed on the server
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 15-18 and 20-21 of EU Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to obtain:
- Confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning you, to which if not yet registered
- Updating, rectification, integration of recorded data
- the origin of personal data
- of the purposes and methods of the processing
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
- the identity of the owner and any managers
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
You have the right to object in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, the processing of the collected data
- To the processing of personal data for sending advertising material and / or market research
You have the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent provided, in relation to the processing activities of which it represents the legal basis, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
You have the right to data portability, i.e. to receive your personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and you have the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance. You also have the right to propose the right of complaint to a supervisory authority (in Italy, the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data: www.garanteprivacy.it). You can exercise your rights with a written request sent to the data controller, to the addresses (registered office or e-mail) indicated above.